Sunday, May 12, 2013

Who Knew?!

Welcome to my journey from Kindergarten to 4th grade with stops at ALL grades in between. I never imagined that I could like anything better than 5 year olds. I love the funny things they say all day. I love their brutal honesty. I love their excitement for learning. But then I discovered a different joy - one of students who could write their WHOLE name on the first day of school AND know what I mean when I say "a straight line" (Now whether they will actually form said line is a whole different blog). This blog is dedicated to sharing things that I am learning along the way, making new friends, and building that very important support group of colleagues that we all need during our journey.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela! I'm looking forward to reading your blog! I'm your first follower!

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela. This is really weird! My name is Pamela and I taught K for 10 years. I switched to high school for 5 years and now I'm going to teach 4th. I live in North Texas and have family that was affected by the tornadoes in Moore. When I came across your blog it was kinda creepy! It was almost deja vu! LOL Come over and check out my blogs sometime. Welcome to the blogging community. Your site looks great :) http://coolteachadventuresinteaching.blogspot.com/
    http://coolteachkindergartentales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy Cow!! That is really crazy! Love your site. I can't wait to really start blogging. It has been fun so far.

      Delete